**Click here to register for Sunday worship services.**
The heartbeat of Western Oaks Baptist Church is to make disciples who make disciples. Central to this vision is a deep love for our corporate gatherings that prioritizes live preaching and musical worship on Sunday mornings. As we prepare to regather for worship on June 28th the following procedures will be in place:
When Will We Meet?
• We will begin regathering for corporate worship on Sunday, June 28th. We will have two identical Sunday services. One will be at 10am and the other will be at 6pm.
• We will continue to provide our online streaming platform for those who may not be able to attend in person, or who are uncomfortable with attending in person.
How Has The Building Been Prepared?
• The building has been thoroughly sanitized, especially common touch points.
• All chairs have been shampooed.
• Chairs in the worship center have been spaced out for social distancing.
• The adult wing is undergoing renovations and will be closed. Bathrooms will be open in the kids wing.
• An overflow/remote viewing area will be available in the fellowship hall with the service streaming on a large TV.
• All doors (except bathrooms) will be propped opened. Our First Impressions Team will handle opening and closing them if necessary.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the foyer and outside the bathrooms in the kids wing.
Who Will Meet?
• Each service will be limited to 50 participants who must pre-register on our website for each particular service time. This limit is to allow for social distancing guidelines to be met. You will receive an email next week with the registration link. We are also making room for guests so please feel free to invite a friend.
• The only activity resuming on June 28th is corporate worship services. Life groups and kid's activities will resume meeting on campus at a later date but will continue to meet virtually.
• Children are invited to worship with their parents for the duration of the service. Nursery and kid’s church will resume at a later date. Craft materials/activities will be available for kids to complete during the service. Parents, please don’t worry about your children wiggling or making a little noise, we are glad they are there!
* If you have felt ill in the days leading up to Sunday or have an elevated temperature, please stay home.
How Will We Meet?
• All who attend service are asked to wear a mask. The church has a limited supply available for those who need one.
• Worshippers who are not living in the same household are asked to sit at least six feet apart on any particular row. For example, two couples could share a row provided they sit on opposite sides of the row.
• No bulletins will be distributed but a virtual bulletin will be available online.
• Offering plates will not be passed but boxes will be in the sanctuary for you to place your offerings and online giving will still be available.
• The café will be closed until a later date.
• At the conclusion of the service, we will be dismissed via section.
This is obviously not the way we would like to gather but we hope you are still enthusiastic about gathering. We encourage you to keep in mind Philippians 2:4, “Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Let’s consider the good and safety of one another in our faith family. Let’s err on the side of abundant caution. Let’s take our eyes off our own preferences and worship Jesus with a renewed appreciation for the gathered church. God has been gracious to us and we are anxiously awaiting being together again.